This is the 10 commandments of gaming. Every gamer should follow these very basic laws of gaming.
1. Thou shalt treat thy gaming platform like family.
2. Thine controller shalt not be desecrated nor destroyed.
3. Thou shalt not blame the internet lag unless it falls to the lowest level.
4. Thou shalt never cheat unless thine game has been beaten before (walkthroughs do not count.)
5. Thou shalt not pick on the n00bs (no matter how entertaining it is.)
6. Thou shalt not grief or spam.
7. Thou shalt take great care of thine discs/cartridges.
8. Games are to be shared with thine friends (unless thou friends are proven to be untrustworthy or careless.)
9. Games are precious and unique, no matter what platform or company they are produced under.
10. These commandments shalt be unalterable, so long as gaming remains within humanity and beyond.